Our room was fine. We had two double beds and a decent sized bathroom. Yes the room was a little small ... welcome to NYC.
1. Ask for a room with a large(r) bathroom
2. We were in room 1115. It's probably a good idea to stay on the higher floors because of road noise. Other than sirens, we didn't hear much noise.
3. The room was very clean.
4. We were close to the High Line. If you are a jogger, it's a great place to go for an early morning run.
5. There's a good breakfast place next door "Fresh (something)
My only complaint: I was on the hunt for a greasy, drippy old-style NY pizza. Could not find it! No, Rays is not going to cut it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An upscale hotel with an airy, elegant lobby in Midtown (near the border with Chelsea), this property is less than a block from Penn Station and Madison Square Garden. The lavish guest rooms have flat-screen TVs, iPod docking stations and WiFi (surcharge). Studios add a kitchenette, while the 1- and 2-bedroom suites add full kitchens and separate living areas. Some suites feature an additional bathroom and/or terrace. Shared amenities include an on-site fitness center, self-service laundry and a contemporary American restaurant. There is a complimentary wine hour for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stewart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Affinia Manhattan Hotel New York City
- Affinia Manhattan New York City
- Affinia Manhatten
- Southgate Tower New York