Affinia Manhattan has a great location, just across the street from Madison Sqaure, and surrounded by great places to eat and shop.
We had a suite with two rooms, a pantry, living room, and one bathroom. I would suggest that if you need two bedrooms, then you need two bathrooms, so choose that option instead.
The last time I stayed here, the suite was massive, but they seem to have 'refurbished'. Frankly, I found the room depressing. Bit dark and dank for the price.
The pantry was very handy for tea, coffee etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An upscale hotel with an airy, elegant lobby in Midtown (near the border with Chelsea), this property is less than a block from Penn Station and Madison Square Garden. The lavish guest rooms have flat-screen TVs, iPod docking stations and WiFi (surcharge). Studios add a kitchenette, while the 1- and 2-bedroom suites add full kitchens and separate living areas. Some suites feature an additional bathroom and/or terrace. Shared amenities include an on-site fitness center, self-service laundry and a contemporary American restaurant. There is a complimentary wine hour for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Southall Travel, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Stewart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Affinia Manhattan Hotel New York City
- Affinia Manhattan New York City
- Affinia Manhatten
- Southgate Tower New York