While the location is convenient, and the hotel has been updated, I mainly select the Affinia Manhattan when traveling to NYC because I feel welcomed. Especially when you are a returning guest, they treat you like family. Jenny at the front desk is very warm and welcoming and remembers your guest preferences. She genuinely cares about your experience at the hotel. The Affinia is the first hotel I check when making travel arrangements to NYC and I recommend it to my coworkers and family members as well. The way staff treat their guests is standard the other hotels should aspire to be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An upscale hotel with an airy, elegant lobby in Midtown (near the border with Chelsea), this property is less than a block from Penn Station and Madison Square Garden. The lavish guest rooms have flat-screen TVs, iPod docking stations and WiFi (surcharge). Studios add a kitchenette, while the 1- and 2-bedroom suites add full kitchens and separate living areas. Some suites feature an additional bathroom and/or terrace. Shared amenities include an on-site fitness center, self-service laundry and a contemporary American restaurant. There is a complimentary wine hour for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Agoda, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stewart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Affinia Manhattan Hotel New York City
- Affinia Manhattan New York City
- Affinia Manhatten
- Southgate Tower New York