We have traveled to NYC many times but this was our first by train. Arrived at Penn Station and walked out to see the Affinia one block away, great location. The staff at the front desk were very helpful and accommodating. Upgraded our room to suite and were pleasantly surprised to have such a large living room and kitchen area. We will stay here again on our next visit to NYC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An upscale hotel with an airy, elegant lobby in Midtown (near the border with Chelsea), this property is less than a block from Penn Station and Madison Square Garden. The lavish guest rooms have flat-screen TVs, iPod docking stations and WiFi (surcharge). Studios add a kitchenette, while the 1- and 2-bedroom suites add full kitchens and separate living areas. Some suites feature an additional bathroom and/or terrace. Shared amenities include an on-site fitness center, self-service laundry and a contemporary American restaurant. There is a complimentary wine hour for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Stewart Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Affinia Manhattan Hotel New York City
- Affinia Manhattan New York City
- Affinia Manhatten
- Southgate Tower New York