1,800 results
All reviews bagels penn station the empire state building korea town great location new york around the corner times square free breakfast slow elevator madison square garden twin room tea and coffee stayed here for nights small fridge same block budget hotel
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We stayed here for 6 nights. Great location. Accommodation is basic but comfy beds and very clean and all that is required in NYC - staff were very friendly and the breakfast was sufficient for us although not much choice but considering its free - saves a few dollars each day!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank footydk
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Great location, nice staff, comfy bed. What more can I say? I felt safe, the room was pest free, and the staff was nice. I'd definitely stay there again. And I'm a huge snob! Breakfast was a bit sparse, but it was free!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lisaloohoo22
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I visited this hotel for brunch - so no comments on the rooms.

You need to book - but it was well worth it. The menu was great - food fresh and very nice - and any venue that service strong liqueur at breakfast has my vote.

A great spot - easy to access and with plenty of dining options. It pays to do some research to make sure you are seated in the area of your choice - and definitely go with an appetite. I can recommend the eggs Benedict - or the waffle!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I stayed at this hotel last week with my wife, the room was small but it was clean and had maid service every day the staff were very friendly and willing to give advice on tourist places.
The breakfast was very disappointing a few rolls and cakes which had to be eaten off paper plates and cups and the place were breakfast was given was far to small and we had to que everyday. I have travelled to many places over the years but I have never been served breakfast on paper plates.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We were one week in this hotel in Executive Suite. Suite was large (compared normal hotel rooms in NYC) and clean. At least our suite's bathroom was renovated. Free WiFi! Location in Midtown, Empire State Building or Madison Square garden only two block away from this hotel. And subway stations nearby.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple