We were recommended to stay at The Surrey, we're glad that we took the advise. The Surrey is situated on the east side of Central Park. The subway is located a couple of blocks away, only a few minutes walk. We stayed here for 3 nights at the start of November 11, from the moment we arrived the service was excellent, we had no need whatsoever to ask for anything, everything was there, just the way it should be, so for us the room was perfect. What is one of the most important things about hotels? - the bed, well, it was perfect, as where the various pillow options. We'll be back in New York in 2012, and we will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The #1 hotel in New York City as voted by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure, The Surrey is a discreet escape on Manhattan's Upper East Side Steps from Central Park, world-class museums, and Madison Avenue shopping, the hotel features Cornelia Spa and Daniel Boulud's Michelin-starred Café Boulud. It is New York City's only Relais & Châteaux hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Southall Travel, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Surrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Suite Hotel
- Surrey New York City