We stayed at this hotel on 23rd Dec for 1 night as we were due to pick up our Cruise Ship the next day in Bayone Port.
What a wonderful stylish hotel. The staff were very attentive, nothing was too much trouble. The room was beautiful and elegant with very high quality furniture. The location was perfect for Central Park with some lovely places to eat and people watch just a few blocks down. We didn't have anything to eat or drink at the hotel, because we were on a budget, but it all looked fabulous.
Would have loved to have been able to have a suite, but we a a double room which was fabulous.
The bed and bedding were just wonderful.
We booked this hotel through our cruise travel agent so not sure how much we paid as it was included in the very expensive package we booked.
Would highly recommend this wonderful hotel.
Happy travelling :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The #1 hotel in New York City as voted by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure, The Surrey is a discreet escape on Manhattan's Upper East Side Steps from Central Park, world-class museums, and Madison Avenue shopping, the hotel features Cornelia Spa and Daniel Boulud's Michelin-starred Café Boulud. It is New York City's only Relais & Châteaux hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, TravelUp, Odigeo, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Surrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Suite Hotel
- Surrey New York City