I had a work event in NYC and thought it would be the perfect opportunity to bring my 7-year old daughter for her first trip to New York.
Our room was amazing - so plush, clean and well appointed. They had cookies and milk waiting for us when we arrived in our room. My daughter was in heaven!
I have stayed at all the top hotels in NY (Four Seasons and the Ritz Carlton most recently) and The Surrey is by far my favorite hotel! Small, intimate, the best location on the Upper East Side - it felt like our own apartment. The staff was amazing and greeted us by name. Also, we never heard anyone in the other rooms which is a huge plus.
We will sure be returning soon!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The #1 hotel in New York City as voted by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure, The Surrey is a discreet escape on Manhattan's Upper East Side Steps from Central Park, world-class museums, and Madison Avenue shopping, the hotel features Cornelia Spa and Daniel Boulud's Michelin-starred Café Boulud. It is New York City's only Relais & Châteaux hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Priceline, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Surrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Suite Hotel
- Surrey New York City