This is one of the best hotel I stayed in, it's one of the best hotels in New York.
Best possible service, helpful and not falsely exaggerated as it is sometimes among the U.S.. The lobby is perfect mix of cozy and trendy.
Large and lovely, super nice, hotel corridor was very nice furnishings.
Rooftop really nice and the best service, the bar in the lobby, we did not tried to but it was nicely decorated.
The hotel gave us an incredible fine experience for all senses of how to deal with customers in a prof way.
In the area around 76th street is mighty cozy if you like UES, there are nice breakfast places nearby that such Sarabeth and Alice teacup chapter 111th
Will recommend this to anyone who wants to stay good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The #1 hotel in New York City as voted by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure, The Surrey is a discreet escape on Manhattan's Upper East Side Steps from Central Park, world-class museums, and Madison Avenue shopping, the hotel features Cornelia Spa and Daniel Boulud's Michelin-starred Café Boulud. It is New York City's only Relais & Châteaux hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Surrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Suite Hotel
- Surrey New York City