last night was my 4th stay since June 2012. cannot imagine staying anywhere else. rooms are huge by New york standards. Beds, linens, and bathrooms are fabulous. Service is fantastic..warm and friendly.
what else could you need?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1926 as a residence hotel, the original Surrey was home to many of New York's most eccentric celebrities. JFK, Bette Davis, Claudette Colbert, and other famous faces who recognized the allure of exceptional, discreet service. In re-creating The Surrey, we collaborated with acclaimed interior designer Lauren Rottet of Rottet Studio—to maintain the integrity of The Surrey’s history while modernizing New York's most intimate address. Rottet's inspiration was a New York City townhouse passed down through the generations. The Surrey is New York City’s only Relais & Chateaux boutique hotel, where discreet service allows guests to retreat from the public—and keep a low profile in an otherwise high profile lifestyle. The Surrey is a residential haven and luxury Upper East Side hotel getaway where guests access and revel in what makes New York City special—without compromising calm personal space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, MrandMrsSmith, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Surrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Suite Hotel
- Surrey New York City