Ultra Luxury accommodations in one of the best locations in NYC. Steps away from Central Park and off of Park Avenue, the warm welcome and impeccable service is noteworthy. We were upgraded to a suite which was bigger than most apartments in the city. I don't know how they kept fresh ice in our ice bucket. The toiletries were custom produced and a combination of citrus I had never smelled before. The bar is also a great stop for a drink while waiting for friends. I loved the complimentary nut tray, very nice touch. Pricey, but worth the splurge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The #1 hotel in New York City as voted by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure, The Surrey is a discreet escape on Manhattan's Upper East Side Steps from Central Park, world-class museums, and Madison Avenue shopping, the hotel features Cornelia Spa and Daniel Boulud's Michelin-starred Café Boulud. It is New York City's only Relais & Châteaux hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Agoda, Expedia, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Surrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Suite Hotel
- Surrey New York City