We loved everything about this rather special hotel. The staff are so friendly and helpful. The rooms are gorgeous. The location was perfect for us. We would wander through Central PArk before hitting 5th Avenue. The only thing to watch is the price of food and drinks; although the bar does have an excellent atmosphere every day of the week!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The #1 hotel in New York City as voted by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure, The Surrey is a discreet escape on Manhattan's Upper East Side Steps from Central Park, world-class museums, and Madison Avenue shopping, the hotel features Cornelia Spa and Daniel Boulud's Michelin-starred Café Boulud. It is New York City's only Relais & Châteaux hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, MrandMrsSmith, Agoda, Southall Travel, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, HotelsClick and getaroom.com so you can book your The Surrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Suite Hotel
- Surrey New York City