We arrived early and room wasn't ready - staff accommodated us by different room choice immediately! Room was immaculate and beautifully appointed. Any of our requests ( extra towels , more water) were delivered immediately!!! Bed with beautiful linens was so comfortable !
Room service for dinner one night and our breakfast were delivered promptly - food was hot and delicious, great varied menu available!
Had a massage at their pretty spa
It was wonderful( ask for. Susan)
Michael the concierge was so helpful and spot-on in his restaurant recommendations ! The housekeeping staff is excellent / the room done up let twice a day!
I highly recommend this hotel! We hope to return each time we are in NYC!!!
at the spa - excellent -
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The #1 hotel in New York City as voted by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure, The Surrey is a discreet escape on Manhattan's Upper East Side Steps from Central Park, world-class museums, and Madison Avenue shopping, the hotel features Cornelia Spa and Daniel Boulud's Michelin-starred Café Boulud. It is New York City's only Relais & Châteaux hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TravelUp, Odigeo, Agoda, Southall Travel, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Surrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Suite Hotel
- Surrey New York City