it was too hot and 2 staff members were unsuccessful in cooling it. We needed to call 2 times for ice on one of the hottest days. Concierge did not get requested tickets to museum. It is a lovely hotel with nice staff and good food but the bed and pillows were not that comfortable besides that it was too warm I await the reason concierge failed the one task requested.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The #1 hotel in New York City as voted by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure, The Surrey is a discreet escape on Manhattan's Upper East Side Steps from Central Park, world-class museums, and Madison Avenue shopping, the hotel features Cornelia Spa and Daniel Boulud's Michelin-starred Café Boulud. It is New York City's only Relais & Châteaux hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Surrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Suite Hotel
- Surrey New York City