It's always a pleasure to stay at The Surrey. I just left after my fourth stay in the past 3 years and the service is always exactly the same...excellent. The rooms are spacious for Manhattan, the bathrooms huge, the bed linen heavenly and I love the quiet location right off Madison Avenue. You're still in the thick of fabulous, upmarket shops, but can retreat to this quiet hotel at the end of a long day. The restaurant and rooftop bar are excellent and the quality is consistently good. A quick shout out to Brian the 'top notch' bellman.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The #1 hotel in New York City as voted by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure, The Surrey is a discreet escape on Manhattan's Upper East Side Steps from Central Park, world-class museums, and Madison Avenue shopping, the hotel features Cornelia Spa and Daniel Boulud's Michelin-starred Café Boulud. It is New York City's only Relais & Châteaux hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Surrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Suite Hotel
- Surrey New York City