I stayed at The Surrey recently for a week. Understated elegance. Service exceptional, particularly Lubna, a concierge and the lovely lady who checked me in and out. Service to me is the most important thing.
No airs and graces here, everyone treated the same. Quiet, exclusive area, just be prepared to pay for the experience. I have been to New York a few times, - this time was exceptional.
Only down side - noise from building works from as early as 6.30am. It's New York - get over it.
Much love and hope to return again one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The #1 hotel in New York City as voted by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure, The Surrey is a discreet escape on Manhattan's Upper East Side Steps from Central Park, world-class museums, and Madison Avenue shopping, the hotel features Cornelia Spa and Daniel Boulud's Michelin-starred Café Boulud. It is New York City's only Relais & Châteaux hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Ebookers, TravelUp, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Surrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Suite Hotel
- Surrey New York City