First time at The Surrey. Renovated rooms are great and service is above average. Good location on Upper East Side in close proximity to Central Park and lots of retail. Normally stay in brand name hotels closer to midtown, but this is much better and offers some character, which I expect in NY. It's 11:30 PM and this is by far the quietest hotel room I've ever had in NYC. No sirens, no horns honking and no delivery trucks. Stayed on 12th floor but don't think you have to go that high to escape the noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The #1 hotel in New York City as voted by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure, The Surrey is a discreet escape on Manhattan's Upper East Side Steps from Central Park, world-class museums, and Madison Avenue shopping, the hotel features Cornelia Spa and Daniel Boulud's Michelin-starred Café Boulud. It is New York City's only Relais & Châteaux hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Southall Travel, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Surrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Suite Hotel
- Surrey New York City