I chose to stay here and propose to my girlfriend at the rooftop garden and had been working with the Director of Guest Relations (Jose Lema) prior to my stay. To say that he assisted me with a beautiful proposal would be an understatement. The entire staff was so welcoming and kind and the hotel is incredibly well maintained. We stayed in an Ultra Deluxe Salon with a terrace and fireplace which I absolutely recommend. The views of the park were beautiful and you could not find better service from start to finish. The spa was amazing and we were able to sit and relax after our couples massage while enjoying sorbet and prosecco. I can;t thank everyone enough for creating such an amazing memory that my fiancee and I will remember forever. I will absolutely be returning to this hotel in the future. Book without hesitation, this is one of the finest luxury hotel experiences you will have in the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The #1 hotel in New York City as voted by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler, The Surrey is a discreet escape on Manhattan's Upper East Side Steps from Central Park, world-class museums, and Madison Avenue shopping, the hotel features Cornelia Spa and Daniel Boulud's Michelin-starred Café Boulud. It is New York City's only Relais & Châteaux hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp and Hotels.com so you can book your The Surrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Suite Hotel
- Surrey New York City