I stayed at The Surrey for three nights and could not have been happier with the experience. The hotel is stunning, has beautiful artwork, and the rooms are larger than usual for New York. The staff was warm and welcoming, and of course the location is wonderful. It might be heresy to say this, but I wasn't blown away by my dinner at Cafe Boulud. The food and service were very good but it was not a memorable experience. That said, I would stay at The Surrey again in an instant. I would even choose it over its more famous neighbors across the street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The #1 hotel in New York City as voted by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure, The Surrey is a discreet escape on Manhattan's Upper East Side Steps from Central Park, world-class museums, and Madison Avenue shopping, the hotel features Cornelia Spa and Daniel Boulud's Michelin-starred Café Boulud. It is New York City's only Relais & Châteaux hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Southall Travel, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Surrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Suite Hotel
- Surrey New York City