My stay at the Surrey was absolutely horrible, I was grossly overcharged for the limousine service which the concierge arranged for me, instead of 4 hours I was charged 5.5 hours which, at $98 per hour, is $147 USD extra! We had already tipped the chauffeur a generous $60 when we left the car so I have no idea as to why he (John) felt the need to overcharge us by an extra hour and a half. The concierge was not helpful at all with the over billing, I asked to speak to the chauffeur and he was unable to be contacted, so I requested that the security cameras be checked to see the time we left and came back to the hotel - none of this was done, I was still overcharged, absolutely disgusting, never staying at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The #1 hotel in New York City as voted by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure, The Surrey is a discreet escape on Manhattan's Upper East Side Steps from Central Park, world-class museums, and Madison Avenue shopping, the hotel features Cornelia Spa and Daniel Boulud's Michelin-starred Café Boulud. It is New York City's only Relais & Châteaux hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Surrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Suite Hotel
- Surrey New York City