Everything about the Surrey is perfect. My favourite rooms would either be the Corner rooms, which have the added advantage of a second window as well as a window in the bathroom ... and The Grand Salon rooms which are longer, have a bigger bathroom & a marble counter above the mini bar. The Surrey has a grand hotel luxury feel to it, yet feels cozy and homey. Room service is on a class of its own. See my food collection!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The #1 hotel in New York City as voted by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure, The Surrey is a discreet escape on Manhattan's Upper East Side Steps from Central Park, world-class museums, and Madison Avenue shopping, the hotel features Cornelia Spa and Daniel Boulud's Michelin-starred Café Boulud. It is New York City's only Relais & Châteaux hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Surrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Suite Hotel
- Surrey New York City