My husband and I have just returned from our stay at the Surrey. Both being incredibly fussy, we loved this hotel and would definitely revisit again. Lovely quiet hotel, we were on the 16th floor and had a room with a balcony and fireplace - perfect size to dump shopping bags and other paraphernalia. It was lovely and quiet with views to Central Park if you craned your neck hard left over the balcony! Not recommended if you have vertigo. The bed was so comfortable and we had a large bathroom with separate shower. The staff were helpful, friendly, chatty (particularly Pablo the doorman) and courteous. We had a great time and spent the first evening in the bar which was really good to have a few cocktails and wind down after our flight and the bar food was delicious from oysters to beef 'sliders'. The hotel provided a good base to go and explore and we had a great time. Can highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The #1 hotel in New York City as voted by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure, The Surrey is a discreet escape on Manhattan's Upper East Side Steps from Central Park, world-class museums, and Madison Avenue shopping, the hotel features Cornelia Spa and Daniel Boulud's Michelin-starred Café Boulud. It is New York City's only Relais & Châteaux hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Surrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Suite Hotel
- Surrey New York City