The Surrey
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$206
  • Fitness centre
Hilton Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$255
US$218
  • Room Service
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$309
US$281
US$431
US$397
US$497
US$412
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$310
US$239
Travelocity
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$213
US$171
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$384
US$207
Official Site
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$207
US$170
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$296
US$172
  • Breakfast included
1,959 results
All reviewscafe bouludupper east sidecentral parkbar pleiadesgrand deluxe salonrelais chateauxmadison avenuerooftop gardennew yorkmuseum mileroom servicein room diningluxury hotelfavorite hotelbottle of champagnewonderful hotelturn down service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 May 2014

This is a wonderful hotel. Fabulous location (right by central park and madison avenue shopping), updated rooms and bathrooms, great service. There's a lovely restaurant and bar in the hotel, too. Overall just a great experience! Highly recommended!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Travelingunraveling

Dear Travelingunraveling,

Thank you for sharing such gracious feedback on TripAdvisor.

I am delighted that you enjoyed our idyllic Upper East Side location with close proximity to Central Park and famed Madison Avenue shopping.

I was also thrilled to learn that our spacious guest accommodations featuring an inspiring Lauren Rottet design as well as the personalized service extended by our team members exceeded your expectations.

I concur that both Coco Chanel inspired Bar Pleiades and Michelin starred Café Boulud are our most special attributes.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon to your home away from home and in the interim, I remain at your service.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

I won this holiday so would never have been able to afford to stay he for 5 days otherwise! But the service, rooms and hotel in general were above expectations! Michael Cerrata and Lubna on concierge were better than fabulous and went above and beyond to provide us with some great recommendations!!!
If I could afford to stay here again.... I DEFINITELY WOULD!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Becs_M83

Dear Becs_M83,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay with us. We are truly delighted that your overall experience at The Surrey exceeded your expectations.

We pride ourselves on the personalized, intuitive and caring service provided by our team members and I am thrilled to learn that our wonderful Concierge, most notably Mr Michael Cerrato and Ms Lubna Datchler, were successful in achieving this with you.

We sincerely thank you for your advocacy of The Surrey and look forward to welcoming you back soon. In the interim, I remain at your service.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

A very quiet upper east side hotel in Manhattan. Superb location, close the museum mile and 10m from Central Park.
We (my wife and I, with our 4 children) took the grand deluxe 2 bedrooms suite and the accommodation was fine, with enough space for all of us, which in NY is always a bonus. The rooms are well furnished, while the bathrooms could be improved. Minibar and amenities are quite good, with a Nespresso machine in each room. There are no common areas, so when booking a room make sure you get a large one, as you won't have anywhere else to stay. The restaurant is good enough, better for dinner than for breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Paolo B

Dear Paolo B,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor from your recent stay with us.

I am delighted that you enjoyed our tranquil Upper East Side location with close proximity to Museum Mile and Central Park. I was also thrilled to learn that our spacious suite accommodations, honor bar featuring products by Dean & Deluca as well as Michelin starred Café Boulud exceeded your expectations.

Thank you for sharing your concerns about the bathrooms. We will be sure to take your comments into consideration as we consistently improve on our product. I was truly disappointed to learn that the common area in our lobby was not suitable for you and your family. I sincerely hope that this has not marred your overall impression of The Surrey.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon and in the interim, I remain at your service.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

My wife and I stayed at the Surrey in the summer of 2013 on an overnight on the way back from Italy for our 10th Anniversary. We had a very short time there, but the service from the hotel staff was incredible. They were over the top in making sure we were comfortable and headed to the right spots for dinner and entertainment. Our travel agent arranged for an awesome setup of Champagne and rose petals in our room while we were out at dinner. The decor is amazing, the rooms are pure luxury. All the details are perfect at The Surrey. We cannot wait to return.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ScubaSteve_17

Dear ScubaSteve_17,

Thank you for sharing such gracious feedback from your experience at The Surrey on TripAdvisor. We are honored to have been a part of your special anniversary celebration.

I am delighted that we exceeded your expectations from the inspiring Lauren Rottet design and spacious guest accommodations to the personalized and intuitive service delivery provided by our team members.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I am going for business every 2 months in New York since 2 years and staying at The Surrey Hotel is a pleasure, you are never disappointed.There is a great team to make your stay quite and pleasant. A particular thanks to Brian who is very helpful and kind and to the breakfast team who is great and nice too ! For sure I know where I will stay during my next business trip in New York. Thank you ! Catherine.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Rene R, Manager at The Surrey, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Dear Catherine,

Thank you for taking the time to share such gracious feedback on TripAdvisor. I am thrilled that you have become such an advocate for The Surrey.

We pride ourselves on the warm and gracious service provided by our team members and I am delighted that we continue to exceed your expectations. Thank you especially for recognizing Mr. Brian Conboy, Doorman, and the wonderful team in Café Boulud for the exceptional service extended to you.