The Surrey is a 5-star hotel in every way. The staff is attentive, the rooms are elegant, and the service is outstanding! The beds are incredibly comfortable, the bathroom accessories are luxurious, and the decor is calming and restful. We enjoyed the rooftop garden, loved to walk to Central Park and Museum Mile. The Surrey is classy, quiet, understated, and refined--a lovely, romantic place to enjoy the Upper East Side and beyond.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The #1 hotel in New York City as voted by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure, The Surrey is a discreet escape on Manhattan's Upper East Side Steps from Central Park, world-class museums, and Madison Avenue shopping, the hotel features Cornelia Spa and Daniel Boulud's Michelin-starred Café Boulud. It is New York City's only Relais & Châteaux hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Surrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Suite Hotel
- Surrey New York City