We stayed just for one night in December to have a night out in the city during Christmas time. Our room was fantastic. I absolutely loved the huge bed. It was like sinking to heaven and all those pillows. My husband loved the different light settings for the room which was great. Bathroom was spotless and we had plenty of towels and amenities.
The service is what stands out. Front desk and doorman were friendly and helpful but not in your face. We came back from a night out to find chocolate dipped cookies on the nightstand. Loved it.
Will return again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The #1 hotel in New York City as voted by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure, The Surrey is a discreet escape on Manhattan's Upper East Side Steps from Central Park, world-class museums, and Madison Avenue shopping, the hotel features Cornelia Spa and Daniel Boulud's Michelin-starred Café Boulud. It is New York City's only Relais & Châteaux hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Surrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Suite Hotel
- Surrey New York City