This was our second stay at the Surrey and it exceeded all of our expectations. Our room was beyond great . We were upgraded to a 1 bedroom suite which was spacous and very romantic. The staff was very helpful and friendly. We loved the bar which was very intimate. Even though the rooftop bar was closed we still went up and enjoyed a great view of the city on a great clear night. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great hotel in a top neighborhood.
EPR- MBR Little Silver, NJ
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The #1 hotel in New York City as voted by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure, The Surrey is a discreet escape on Manhattan's Upper East Side Steps from Central Park, world-class museums, and Madison Avenue shopping, the hotel features Cornelia Spa and Daniel Boulud's Michelin-starred Café Boulud. It is New York City's only Relais & Châteaux hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Surrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Hotel New York City
- Surrey Suite Hotel
- Surrey New York City