Belvedere Hotel
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$175
US$171
  • Fitness centre
The Watson Hotel(New York City)
US$127
US$113
  • Pool
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$155
Triumph Hotels
  • Fitness centre
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$155
  • Bar/Lounge
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$137
Travelocity
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$135
Travelocity
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$353
US$188
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$280
US$92
  • Breakfast included
US$232
US$171
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$147
Orbitz.com
5,665 results
All reviewstimes squaregreat locationnew yorkexecutive roomrestaurant rowfridge and microwavefire stationcoffee makerfood emporiumaround the cornerhell's kitchenquiet streetthe theater districtsmall kitchenettecentral parktwo blocksair conditioner
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Great Place , our group of 10 stayed 5 nights , totally loved the place and the people
Great rooms , everything was perfect : )
We walked to time square several times a day and night , perfect location .

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 190belindah
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Was planning on checking into the Belvedere for one night stay. Used a Hotwire prepaid rate. Unfortunately as I arrived for my stay, the power was out at the hotel. While not able to check in, I was able to check my bags, and was kept informed of the power situation. After checking back, a few hours later , the power was still out!. This was something completely out of the hotel's control as a transformer blew. The staff/managers were very honest about not being absolutely sure when the power would be restored. I was able to get a refund from hotwire and I booked at another hotel. The manager was even nice enough to confirm with hotwire (on my cell phone and he had to do it on two separate calls) that the power was indeed out which allowed me to get the refund. I really appreciated that as it was an unusual circumstance and I was cancelling my reservation. NO ONE working at this hotel at any time was rude or non-accommodating in this stressful situation. Have to believe that an actual stay would be equally pleasant.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank tomihairs
Reviewed 1 May 2014

My girlfriends and I stayed here for 6 nights and were so pleased with our choice of hotels.
Our rooms were on the 15th floor in King Executive rooms. The choice for the upgrade was that they could be adjoining or in their terms connecting. The rooms have been recently redone with very beautiful finishing s and great quality sheets, towels, and bath products. It is spotlessly clean and a bonus little nook for coffee and bar area was appreciated. There is a microwave and bar fridge located in this area. Our rooms faced the park across the way and the windows will open but when closed the rooms are very quiet. The air conditioner worked perfectly when needed. The staff in this hotel where fabulous, but we want to send accolades to Elizabeth Maranon and Marco who went above and beyond to make us feel like part of the family there. We enjoyed visits with them on the wine hour that they hosted Monday - Thursday nights from 5 - 6. This is a great time to visit with others unwind and enjoy nice wine and appetizers. We even met Elizabeth on the street and she stopped to talk and help us with any questions. The location as others have mentioned is perfect. Don't miss stopping at the Patzeria just a few steps away for another family experience and great food. Thanks again to the staff for a wonderful stay!

Room Tip: They only have 2 connecting rooms so book early for these and confirm that the doors are connecting between rather than just beside each other. We have rooms 1527 and 1526 with lovely views.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank LanaB
Reviewed 29 April 2014

The title says it all. My wife, daughter, and I stayed at the Belvedere in late March. It is on 48th Street near 8th Ave. Walking distance to Central Park, Time's Square, the New York Public Library, the Empire State Building, the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the Museum of Natural History, a bunch of great restaurants. The hotel has an old fashioned, art-deco look. Wish I could live there!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank peterp404
Reviewed 28 April 2014

This hotel was a lovely surprise. Warm and quiet with a convenient location for all that midtown/theatre district is famous for. Close to all the major theatres so you could walk easily and safely after dark. The concierge was amazing and could get you tickets to shows, games, ferry cruises, you name it! The rooms are generous and there is even a little fridge which is a GREAT plus for keeping milk for your coffees or even making a cereal breakfast in your own room. Only downside is the lifts are slow and always seem to be full by the time they get to you anyway. We were on the 14th floor, so we always went down the stairs and kept the lifts for going back up! "Mickey Spillane's" around the corner has wicked nachos and frozen margaritas all-day for $5...how can you possibly go wrong?

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple