We stayed at this Hotel for a week as part of a package deal and we were not disappointed, on arrival we were greeted by a lady named Virginia who I called Vanesa for the whole week, sorry Virginia.
All the girls on reception that day were tolerant and helpful to us who had not visited NYC before, they helped with directions, maps, eating areas and they laughed and smiled a lot with us which set the scene for our weeks stay.
Quite a few business people as well as holiday makers were staying at e time however this mix was just right.
The room was large and the beds were very comfortable, cleaned daily as expected and good ambience.
We had as part of the deal breakfast which was the same each day, however a decent choice was available so rotation of choice was good for a weeks stay.
We found a Italian restaurant two doors away (turn left outside main doors) which was really fantastic and the manager was a very friendly lady and one the waiters Genario is areal character worth a visit.
We would stay here again as it is close to all areas worth visiting although plenty of walking is an expectation on this type of holiday.
Ground zero is a must too visit and is very moving (hanky chiefs at the ready).
The city is a wonderful busy city which is full of life all of the 24 hours per day.
Shopping, sites to see, friendly (except the yellow cabs) and safe, will definitely will be going back but it's very busy and I found a week is enough per visit
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of New York City’s theater district, The Belvedere Hotel in Manhattan is a hidden jewel within walking distance of Broadway’s best theaters. Built during the 1920’s Art Deco period, The Belvedere Hotel impresses guests with its elegant ambiance and comfortable lodging accommodations, all complemented by a friendly and helpful staff. The Belvedere’s spacious rooms, earthy tones, and endless amenities provide a relaxing retreat from the bright lights of the big city.The Belvedere’s central location in midtown Manhattan offers easy access to the best the Big Apple has to offer, including Broadway shows, fine dining, unparalleled shopping, and historic landmarks. Whether you’re traveling to New York City for business or pleasure, this luxurious hotel has something for everyone. Its room service, dining options, fitness center, business center, and special offers will make your stay at The Belvedere a central part of what is sure to be an unforgettable visit to New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Belvedere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Belvedere Hotel New York City
- Belvedere New York City
- Belvedere Hotel New York City
- Belvedere Hotel Nyc