It was a good stay at this small hotel. It is well located in a quiet and safe area with a Subway station a few meters. Room was very clean and comfortable.
There are several points that require attention: the breakfast service was not very good, cappuccino machine was broken throughout all the week, the elevator was broken several times during the week and the WiFi service was lousy. Also they expected to charge $50 dollars per day for a roll bed for our 8 year old daughter and another $50 dollar per day for a mini fridge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a short distance from Central Park, the famed Museum Mile and Madison Avenue designer shops, The Franklin Hotel is the perfect Upper East Side getaway. Built in the 1930s, The Franklin Hotel is located at 164 East 87th Street. This romantic boutique hotel features 50 intimate guestrooms, daily complimentary continental breakfast from 7am-10am and daily wine & cheese reception from 5pm-6:30pm. Ideal for single travelers or couples, all guests enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, complimentary NY Times & USA Today (in our lounge area), Philosophy bath amenities, and 24-hour cappuccino machine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Agoda, TravelUp and Ebookers so you can book your The Franklin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Franklin Hotel New York City
- Franklin New York City
- Franklin Hotel New York City