The Lombardy Hotel fit our needs perfectly. The room was very large (900+ square feet), two nice TVs, a full kitchen, nice bathroom and was beautifully decorated. Living room had a very nice sofa and loveseat combination. Elevators were fast. Housekeeping was very efficient.
Hotel is a short walk to Central Park, Times Square, 5th Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Broadway and other major attractions. Jacuzzi had some issues, but other than that it was the perfect hotel.
I will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lombardy Hotel is the ultimate sanctuary in the bustling NYC. A short walk from New York City's leading law firms and corporate offices and moments from Central Park and Midtown East shopping. The Lombardy boasts the perfect location for business and leisure travelers and family travel with larger accommodations, most with kitchenettes or kitchens. Featuring 160 individually decorated guest rooms & suites, the Lombardy offers guests a rich experience of luxury away from home and with a warm and welcoming staff. Complimentary amenities include breakfast, WIFI, fitness room, twice daily maid service, luxury bath amenities and bottled water. American Cut Midtown steakhouse, featuring an exceptional menu, private dining, and bar/lounge, offers hotel guests a 10% discount on food & beverage. Nico Salon offers an array of men & women services on property. Ditch the standard hotel stay for a residential-style retreat to one of Manhattan's finest gems - The Lombardy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Lombardy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lombardy Hotel New York City
- Lombardy New York City
- Lombardy Hotel New York City