Requested for 2 beds , 1 month, then 1 day and finally 3 hours in advance. Was able to get two beds, but they both felt like (and probably were) rollaway beds. I also had to pay $60 for having two uncomfortable rollaway beds.
The bathroom was exceptionally small. Hard to fit a normal sized person in the shower area. The room was exceptionally small in comparision to $250 nightly charge and nowhere close to the star rating it states.
The only thing visible outside was ongoing construction.
No coffee maker in room.
The TV was probably the same size as an ipad.
The AC was was too loud.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An architectural and historical landmark, The Mansfield is a portal to a New York City of days gone. Guests of the hotel appreciate its club-like surroundings and superb craftsmanship, as illustrated by the lobby’s detailed illuminated 16-foot ceiling and oval staircases with original terrazzo floors. The Mansfield is located just off of Fifth Avenue at 44th Street, residing within the historic preservation district of Midtown Manhattan, and deep in the heart of the Theater District. The hotel is within a short walk of the finest Fifth Avenue stores, Bryant Park, Times Square, Broadway, Grand Central Station, St. Patrick’s Cathedral, Rockefeller Center, the Empire State Building, Madison Square Garden and the Radio City Music Hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Mansfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mansfield Hotel New York City
- Mansfield New York City
- Mansfield Hotel New York City