The Mansfield
Room Mate Grace(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$238
US$226
Room Mate Hotels
  • Pool
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$382
US$350
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$200
US$159
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)
US$381
US$364
  • Restaurant
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$176
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$178
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$377
US$250
Official Site
  • Room Service
Archer Hotel New York(New York City)
US$320
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$334
US$262
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$188
1,916 results
All reviewslibrary roomgreat locationtimes squarenew yorkhardwood floorsespresso machinefree coffeebryant parkjunior suiteboutique hotelreading roomrooms are smallclub roomgrand central stationquiet streetqueen bedfifth avenue
Reviewed 23 August 2014

My wife & I stayed here for one night while we were in NYC on business. The front desk staff were great & check in was a breeze. Room was off the street so no traffic noise for being so close to Times Square, and easy to keep dark for sleeping in. Room would probably be considered small by American standards, but was perfectly fine for our needs. If you have a lot of luggage you will probably want to make sure you have a bigger room. The bathroom was small but nicely functional, although the only mirror was a small make-up/shaving mirror (there is a much larger mirror in the room itself). Overall, a very nice little boutique hotel that is very centrally located.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Lisa G, General Manager at The Mansfield, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

Dear Jlflook.,

Thank you for taking your time and leaving a trip advisor review on the Mansfield Hotel. I am pleased to learn that you found comfort in our hotel and that our staff treated you exceptionally well. I would like the opportunity to invite you back the next time you are in NYC.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Very clean and quiet. Small room in the back corner of hotel, great for sleeping in, no natural light, no traffic noise. Could use shelf or bedside table on other side of bed. Air conditioner not too loud for a change. Close to theaters and Times square.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lisa G, General Manager at The Mansfield, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2014

Dear Kelly J S,

Thank you for taking your time and leaving trip advisor review on the Mansfield hotel. I am pleased to learn that we exceeded your expectations, and that you found comfort in our rooms. I would like the opportunity to invite you back the next time you are in New York City.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Lovely surroundings. Terrific staff! I really enjoy my visits here. Do to convenient location, I really try to stay at The Mansfield whenever I can!
It often depends on if they are having deals going when I come to New York.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear Cheryl R,

Thank you for choosing the Mansfield and for being a valued guest . The next time you are in New York city reach our to our sales department we will be sure to get you some extra special rate. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 21 August 2014

I commute daily to NYC for work and occasionally stay overnight when I have either late or early meetings. My usual stay (Hilton) was booked for the night and I found the Mansfield on my corporate travel portal. I was apprehensive, but I needed a room and decided to risk it. So glad I did. If you are looking for a cookie cutter, sanitized corporate franchise hotel experience, this isn't it. If you appreciate original architecture, old world glamor and individual character, than this is your spot. Original paneling, marble and mosaic tile, unique moldings and decorative flourishes created a very unique atmosphere. Friendly and casual staff were another plus. Although I paid for a regular room, I was given the "Yeats" apartment on the 12th floor. As a corporate traveler, I've stayed in a wide variety of places - from Holiday Inn Express to the Four Seasons...and the Yeats apartment as probably the most memorable (perhaps favorite?) room I've ever stayed. Twenty foot ceiling in the front room with a 12 foot window opening to the sky, leaded glass doors, and original dark oak flooring. I hope to find an excuse to stay in the city again, and next time bring my wife. I think she'll like it as much as I did.

Room Tip: Yates Apartment!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Dear Rob E,

Thank you for such a wonderful review – I am extremely happy to read that The Mansfield left you with a positive first impression. We strive to provide all our guests with a luxury liberated experience that exceeds expectations. I am delighted that you were able to find a comfortable stay in our hotel, and to learn that our staff treated you exceptionally well. We look forward to welcoming you back and truly appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

The hotel staff was very professional, rooms very nice, great location, but the bed mattress had no support, we slept in a dip in the middle of the mattress. Could not sleep without a sore back in the morning, skip the breakfast horrible food and service. Use yelp to find great food, it didn't let us down once.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Jerry A,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at The Shoreham and providing us with feedback following your stay. I'm very pleased that you loved the location. It's definitely one of the major features that make our hotel so special. The tourist attractions, major shops and various subways bring a great finishing touch. It brings me great pleasure that you were comfortable in our rooms. We look forward to welcoming you back.