The Michelangelo is a small hotel located on 51st street in the bustling midtown west area of Manhatten. The hotel advertises itself as an Italian themed property but I found the room itself to be more styled in the mode of elegantly contemporary. The staff treated me with an upgrade to a suite upon check in. The room was very large for NYC standards, nicely appointed and very functional. Although my room was located right off the elevator, I heard no noise whatsoever. I arrived late on a Labor Day evening and decided to eat at the bar off the lobby and I found the food to be top notch. The Michelangelo offers a complimentary continental breakfast which was a tad disappointing as it consisted of merely coffee and small pastries.
Among the hustle and bustle of this part of Manhatten, I found the Michelangelo to be a luxury oasis and I would look forward to staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be our guest! You will be honored with all the attention and impeccable service you deserve. Experience a place that captures the imagination and attention of the world. So close to NY's Theatre District, Times Square's entertainment and corporate headquarters, proximity to Rockefeller Center--you are in the perfect corner of the city for all you wish to do. With meeting and personal event facilities, plan a perfect event with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Michelangelo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Michelangelo Hotel New York City
- Michelangelo Hotel New York City
- Michelangelo New York