We booked 3 nights via a web site deal. We were treated differently right from the beginning. A grumpy unhappy front office person named Joseph was curt and was on a mission to see how fast he could check people in. No warmth, no info. Well,, we found the room to be clean, comfortable. toiletries looked and smelled like a Days Inn. We later also found out we were deleted from turn down service? ( we duid amnage to get the chocolates by a friendly house maid who could not understand why we were ommited. maybe to save on cost. the breakfast in the Tuscan room was adequate with danish,croissants and great coffee. In summary, We used this hotel as a great base which is the advantage but the service was terrible. We walked in and out of the hotel maybe 20 times during our stay and only twice were we acknowledged by the doorman. What a shame when you have the resources to be excellent but you settle for mediocrity. all for over $400/night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be our guest! You will be honored with all the attention and impeccable service you deserve. Experience a place that captures the imagination and attention of the world. So close to NY's Theatre District, Times Square's entertainment and corporate headquarters, proximity to Rockefeller Center--you are in the perfect corner of the city for all you wish to do. With meeting and personal event facilities, plan a perfect event with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Michelangelo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Michelangelo Hotel New York City
- Michelangelo Hotel New York City
- Michelangelo New York