The hotel is in a great location and the rooms are clean and well appointed with comfortable beds but as others have pointed out, things are starting to go around the edges. Overall it's a fine boutique hotel. There's no 'WOW' factor and there's no bar or cool resto to hang out at or invite people to meet you at but if you're only in town for a few days then this is a decent choice. Personally I prefer to go through Tablet for my new york stays in boutique hotels or go with chains such as Parker Meridien where you can get better value for money if you book ahead and take a promo rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be our guest! You will be honored with all the attention and impeccable service you deserve. Experience a place that captures the imagination and attention of the world. So close to NY's Theatre District, Times Square's entertainment and corporate headquarters, proximity to Rockefeller Center--you are in the perfect corner of the city for all you wish to do. With meeting and personal event facilities, plan a perfect event with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Michelangelo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Michelangelo Hotel New York City
- Michelangelo Hotel New York City
- Michelangelo New York