We visited NYC for our Ruby Wedding anniversary and thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Michelangelo. It's in a great position, an easy walk to Times Square and Central Park and there are lots of restaurants close by. We received a room upgrade at check-in and we were allowed to keep our room until 15.00 when we checked out allowing us to go directly to the airport for our flight back to the UK. The hotel is comfortable and quiet by NY standards. Although it bills itself as a 5* star hotel, due to it's small size, it doesn't have all the amenities that usually come with 5 stars. For instance, there isn't a restaurant, the a la carte breakfast is served in the bar, so I would advise you to check that it has the amenities your looking for before booking. Having said that, the lobby and rooms are 5 star standard and there are so many amenities close by. There is a free light breakfast served on level C, just beverages and pastries but adequate for us. There is free Wifi in the public areas but you have to pay $14.99 a day if you want it in your room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be our guest! You will be honored with all the attention and impeccable service you deserve. Experience a place that captures the imagination and attention of the world. So close to NY's Theatre District, Times Square's entertainment and corporate headquarters, proximity to Rockefeller Center--you are in the perfect corner of the city for all you wish to do. With meeting and personal event facilities, plan a perfect event with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your The Michelangelo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Michelangelo Hotel New York City
- Michelangelo Hotel New York City
- Michelangelo New York