The Michelangelo is consistently a great hotel. The rooms are luxurious, clean and comfortable. But maybe the best thing about the rooms is that they are larger than the average NY hotel room. So, if space is important to you, the Michelangelo should be on your short-list.
Location is great for me on 51st and 7th. There are plenty of decent restaurants and shopping opportunities close by. Plus, it's very close to one of our offices - so, great for me.
I'm not the biggest fan of the lounge/restaurant, but it will do in a pinch. But, again, there are numerous good restaurants only steps away outside and it's also a short walk to Hell's Kitchen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be our guest! You will be honored with all the attention and impeccable service you deserve. Experience a place that captures the imagination and attention of the world. So close to NY's Theatre District, Times Square's entertainment and corporate headquarters, proximity to Rockefeller Center--you are in the perfect corner of the city for all you wish to do. With meeting and personal event facilities, plan a perfect event with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Michelangelo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Michelangelo Hotel New York City
- Michelangelo Hotel New York City
- Michelangelo New York