We always stay at the Michelangelo when we are in NYC. For my husband and I, it is a home away from home. The staff are warm, friendly and accommodating, the rooms are elegant and clean, the location in midtown is perfect for our interests: walking distance to museums, theaters, Central Park, shopping, and great restaurants. We appreciate special touches, like the Sunday times outside our door, the very knowledgable concierge, a cozy lobby with a small restaurant, turndown service complete with Belgian chocolates on our pillows.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be our guest! You will be honored with all the attention and impeccable service you deserve. Experience a place that captures the imagination and attention of the world. So close to NY's Theatre District, Times Square's entertainment and corporate headquarters, proximity to Rockefeller Center--you are in the perfect corner of the city for all you wish to do. With meeting and personal event facilities, plan a perfect event with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Michelangelo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Michelangelo Hotel New York City
- Michelangelo Hotel New York City
- Michelangelo New York