First the good. The room was very quiet. Of course the room faced a brick wall. But you can have a view of the street which is not very good or quiet. We chose quiet. Other good aspects-comfortable bed, good location, helpful concierge, pleasant staff, large room, Now the bad. They told us before we arrived they would supply a coffee pot. We requested one every day. Never got one. Forget about free internet, there is absolutely no cell service in the room I had. I checked with other guests, they had no cell service either. Was there for four days and never got a wash cloth. I had to search the hotel for the service cart and get them myself. The breakfast used to be in the bar area on the first floor. They moved it to a gloomy windowless room in the basement. I rated them as very good, but for $400 a night, they should do better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be our guest! You will be honored with all the attention and impeccable service you deserve. Experience a place that captures the imagination and attention of the world. So close to NY's Theatre District, Times Square's entertainment and corporate headquarters, proximity to Rockefeller Center--you are in the perfect corner of the city for all you wish to do. With meeting and personal event facilities, plan a perfect event with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Michelangelo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Michelangelo Hotel New York City
- Michelangelo Hotel New York City
- Michelangelo New York