I normally stay at the Marquis in Times Square, but since it is undergoing renovation I decided to try something new. I now have a new place to stay when In NYC!! We had booked a couple of shows and both theaters were within 2 blocks of the Michelangelo. Our first night, we walked down to 2nd Ave (5 blks) and ate some great Italian food. Prior to our 1st show the 2nd night we made dinner reservations at Ruth's Chris which is literally next door.
The third night, we went to the Capital Grill which is 1/2 block down the street. Saturday morning we walked up to Central Park (6 blks) for a nice bit of exercise to walk off all the dining. Point is that the location is absolutely perfect for a weekend with the one you love (or just wanna have fun with). The hotel itself was a pleasant surprise, and definitely on par with upper end properties in NYC.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be our guest! You will be honored with all the attention and impeccable service you deserve. Experience a place that captures the imagination and attention of the world. So close to NY's Theatre District, Times Square's entertainment and corporate headquarters, proximity to Rockefeller Center--you are in the perfect corner of the city for all you wish to do. With meeting and personal event facilities, plan a perfect event with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Michelangelo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Michelangelo Hotel New York City
- Michelangelo Hotel New York City
- Michelangelo New York