My husband and I just spent the weekend at the Michelangelo hotel for his birthday and we loved it. We had booked a deluxe room and when we arrived where given a studio. It was beautiful. We had a king size bed, sofa, loveseat, cocktail tables, desk, vanity area with stool and mirror - and the bathroom was huge- there was even a TV on the counter by the sink. We valet the car which was a little more expensive than self parking but well worth not having to drive around ourselves. Even the hallways of the hotel were beautiful not to mention the lobby. We had drinks in the evening before we went out. The location is fabulous. Close enough to walk anywhere yet set apart that you can have a little peace and quiet after a day of shopping, eating, shows, etc. We will definitely go back there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be our guest! You will be honored with all the attention and impeccable service you deserve. Experience a place that captures the imagination and attention of the world. So close to NY's Theatre District, Times Square's entertainment and corporate headquarters, proximity to Rockefeller Center--you are in the perfect corner of the city for all you wish to do. With meeting and personal event facilities, plan a perfect event with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Michelangelo Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Michelangelo Hotel New York City
- Michelangelo Hotel New York City
- Michelangelo New York