Spent the Family day long weekend in New York City, staying at the Westin.
The Westin has that familiar smell to the facility. Very warming...
The hotel is two blocks away from Grand Central to the east. Easy walking distance to some great restaurants and Broadway.
One night we walked to Rockefellar and then over to Times Square. Felt safe all the way along.
Room we stayed at was two double beds. Very clean, and roughly 300 per night booked it 7 days in advance and used TRIVAGO to source the best price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin New York Grand Central hotel is located in the heart of midtown Manhattan. Our hotel is ideal for both leisure and business travelers as it is ideally located near Grand Central Terminal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelsClick so you can book your The Westin New York Grand Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The New York Helmsley Hotel New York City
- The Hotel New York City
- New York Helmsley Hotel
- Hemsley New York
- Helmsley Hotel New York
- The New York City Helmsley
- Helmsley New York