This place is crazy nice. It has real people in the elevator operating it for you. (even though you would just push a button like every other elevator in the world) While NY is too cramped for me, the Pierre actually is pretty roomy and you don't feel like you are in NY. The lounge was very big and cool with good food and drinks. Our room was not cramped either. Older but very well kept up hotel. Directly across the street from central park. Perfect location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark hotel on Fifth Avenue in New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pierre Hotel New York City
- Pierre New York City
- Pierre Hotel New York City