I stayed here a number of times on business first but also in couples. At each time very up class experience.
It's part of the old classy NYC places where every lift had a lift boy or lift girl (some too old to expect them to get up from their chair so as to reach the button of one of the upper floors...). Some of the floors are reserved for private family appartement for (mostly elderly jewish NewYorkers, who spent their life at the Pierre and whom you reckognize at Breakfast and Dinner in the Restaurants.
Room, Bars, Restaurants are as perfect as Reception and shoe-shine :-)
For business trips I usually prefer an efficient from the W class with T4 high internet access. But I recommend the anyone who can afford it - at least once in a life-time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark hotel on Fifth Avenue in New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Indian Hotels Company Limited, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo and TravelUp so you can book your The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pierre Hotel New York City
- Pierre New York City
- Pierre Hotel New York City