A Top quality hotel as it always has been with very attentive service.
Our room was not ready on arrival as there had been a large wedding the night before so I guess they were having trouble turning the rooms around which was very nicely explained to us by reception. We went off for a walk and the hotel called us to say our room was ready. They had upgraded us to a suite for the inconvenience which was classy.
The suite and facilities were of the highest order, only a single vanity which is unusual of a hotel of this quality.
Room service was quick and responsive and the standards and facilities of the highest order.
Two minor criticisms, tea and coffee in rooms please and paying for wifi, just add it on the rate.
most top class hotels include it these days. And finally tipping is a big problem in New York, you constantly have to make sure you have enough loose dollars in your pocket or you get 'The Look"
having been in the 5 star hotel business for many years until recently this hotel is right up there
with the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark hotel on Fifth Avenue in New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Indian Hotels Company Limited, Odigeo, TravelUp and Ebookers so you can book your The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pierre Hotel New York City
- Pierre New York City
- Pierre Hotel New York City