We checked into the Pierre on Friday afternoon for one night. We were visiting our son in NYC and wanted a comfortable hotel and great location to unwind a bit for the weekend. We had a small suite that furnished perfectly, with a large bathroom including a walk in shower, separate soaking tub, and all of the amenities one expects at a LHW hotel. The bed was fantastic as well.
We enjoyed afternoon Tea in the lounge, room service breakfast, and happy hour at the bar. It was all fantastic. As for location, you cannot beat it. Finally, it is the last place in NYC (or the US as far as I know) where the elevators are manned full time with an attendant. All fun.
Thanks Pierre for making it a special stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Landmark hotel on Fifth Avenue in New York City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, DerbySoftTaj, Ebookers, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Pierre, A Taj Hotel, New York reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pierre Hotel New York City
- Pierre New York City
- Pierre Hotel New York City