“Top Notch Customer Service that Matches the quality of the Hotel”

Loews Regency New York Hotel
Ranked #28 of 468 Hotels in New York City
GreenLeadersGold level
Boston, Massachusetts
“Top Notch Customer Service that Matches the quality of the Hotel”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I recently stayed at the Loews Regency in NYC. I'll say that I travel a great deal and I'm in and out of hotels 2-3 times a week. My experience at this property was one of a kind. The hotel is simply beautiful as it should be (it's in the heart of NYC). That being said, the customer service and the warm atmosphere that is exhibited by all staff at this property was awesome. Whether it was Angel storing my bags, Billy taking my car, John delivering my bags to my room, etc.... they were all really cool, respectful, and down to earth. I'm looking forward to staying at this property again. I recommend you do the same!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Kristi B, Public Relations Manager at Loews Regency New York Hotel, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Thank you for the kind words Justin C! You sound like you are a hotel connoisseur and we're thrilled to hear you think our customer service is one of the best! We'll certainly pass on your feedback to Angel, Billy and John and will make sure they receive the recognition they deserve. Come back and see us soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (245)
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 24 June 2014

The Regency once again does everything right. The remodel is wonderful and the staff are the very best.. The rooms are beautifully designed and so comfortable. I have stayed at a number of hotels in NYC and The Regency is by far my favorite.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank lenorasf
Thank you for the wonderful review lenorasf. We are thrilled to have you back with us for another stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home next time you're in town. Safe travels!
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 June 2014

A very warm, but not over the top, welcome awaits you at the Loews Regency Hotel.
I arrived after many days travelling and reception got me into my room early and quickly.
The room itself was very comfortable, light and felt that bit special; New York was right outside my window.
Breakfast was great, the staff attentive and thoughtful (although I had an undignified shuffle into the back of one of the booths), and people watching good fun.
The location is fantastic too.
I'll be back.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Thank you so much for your feedback Ben M! We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us and were treated like a King! Please come back and see us again soon when you're in NYC!
Grapevine, Texas
Reviewed 23 June 2014

This hotel is pure luxury and class at every corner. I was in town from Dallas visiting family and decided to stay here based on reviews I have read on trip advisor so I had expectations. Upon arriving and during my stay all those expectations were blown away because it was even better in person. The service you receive from everyone in the hotel is top notch and the rooms didn't feel like a typical "hotel room" it felt like having your own park avenue apartment and the beds were the most comfortable I have ever slept in (even better then the one I have at home) ! Madison and 5th avenue are really close, just a short walk to go shopping! In the lobby of the hotel there is a Bar and Grill with the most delicious food!

I recommend this place to anyone looking for a hotel in the area. You won't even feel like your at a hotel, you will feel like your at a palace and you are the king or the queen getting the best treatment possible!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Mirseda L
Kristi B, Public Relations Manager at Loews Regency New York Hotel, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Thank you for the wonderful comments Mirseda L! You have captured the essence of Loews Regency perfectly, pointing out that we have a wonderful residential feel, rather than that of a hotel. It really does feel like your own Park Avenue apartment doesn't it? We are thrilled to hear that our team members took such great care of you and you were thoroughly spoilt!
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I guess after a recent renovation you should expect the hotel to be looking great and it definitely did. My group was supposed to stay a couple blocks away but I chose to walk a little to try Loews for the first time and I am glad I did. Better hotel and I saved money.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank MrTravel_II
Thank you for your comments MrTravel_II. We are delighted to hear that you decided to give us a try and were pleased with your stay. Come back and see us again soon!
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 23 June 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here on a couple’s trip, our friends had the next room over. The staff was more than helpful and courteous. We saved a lot of cab money taking advantage of the complementary drop-off service (between 1-8pm), the hotel was having a Fiat promotion. The rooms were very clean, every time we left out when we returned our rooms were made. I usually don't utilize housekeeping feature every day when I'm on vacation but they were very persistent! Unfortunately the views were less than grand, we told we would have a "courtside view" but our view was of the back of another building. The hotel was in a great location, we were very close to subways. The bellman recommended some great restaurants and night life. Overall I really enjoyed my stay and would return.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Andrea G
Thank you so much for your review Andrea G! We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us and will certainly pass on your positive notes to our Housekeeping and Bellman Departments! Safe travels back to Miami and we hope to see you soon!
New York City, New York
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Me and the bride had our wedding on a Sunday so we had a room from Saturday to Monday. Upon arrival Kayra the front desk agent made our check in as quick and easy as possible. Then Mohammed had helped us up to our room with our bags and extra wedding things.

We had the suite on the 21st floor booked for our wedding and upon entrance was greeted with some cupcakes that were amazing. For the rest of the day we were back and forth bring wedding items and each time Mohammed was there to assist us with everything we needed with excellent service.

After the wedding on Sunday Kathy at the front desk assisted us with extra room keys and questions about the hotel amenities and the room service which was very much needed after a 14 hour wedding day. Once ordered the food we had ordered had arrived promptly and as delicious as possible.

On Monday morning we had a lot of luggages but it was okay because the bellman Angelo had everything sorted out and brought to the lobby as quick as possible where Barry had helped us get a cab. Also Kayra was at the front desk and helped make the checkout just as smooth as the check in.

Overall this was an amazing hotel with the best service I have ever recieved; even with me and the bride being in and out of the hotel all day and into the late hours we recieved the best service at all times no matter how busy the hotel was or how many items we had with us.. There was not a moment you didn't feel welcomed and any question you had was promptly answered in a respectful manner no matter what the question was. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that is looking into it I say book it as soon as possible. It is a wonderful experience and you are treated as royalty at every instance you are met with one of the hotels wonderful workers.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Blerim M
Kristi B, Public Relations Manager at Loews Regency New York Hotel, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Firstly, congratulations Blerim M on your wedding! We are thrilled that we could play an important role in your very special day. And even more thrilled that you were so happy with our service and your stay at Loews Regency, that you decided to give us such a detailed review. We sincerely thank you for your time. We will certainly pass on your very kind comments to Kayra, Mohammed, Angelo and Barry and let them know that you appreciated their efforts. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon!