The only complaint I have is the construction on I-75. This was our second time staying at this hotel in this location. They didn't have a queen double so they gave us a King deluxe. The room was a corner room which I loved. It was so clean everything looked new.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SHOREHAM is a fashionable retreat dedicated to the experience of design. Flat-screen monitors throughout the property feature an array of video and interactive art with vibrant images of nature in motion. The hotel offers a variety of accommodations ranging from superior to specialty suites available with king, queen or two queen-sized beds. Signature amenities include invigorating five-head hydro-massage showers in junior suites and select rooms, iJoy massage chairs, Bose Wave(R) radio CD players, Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. Guest room baths are appointed with high-gloss white marble tile, gray slate vanity tops, brushed stainless steel sinks with satin nickel fixtures and bath amenities. SHOREHAM is perfectly positioned just steps away from the top shops of Fifth Avenue, Central Park, Broadway and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Shoreham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Shoreham Hotel New York City
- Shoreham New York City
- Shoreham Hotel New York City