Not clean. Switch on the TV and you have options for movies and adult movies, all for paid cost. No news channels or weather channel on TV. Took me by surprise when I saw a small sealed packet with contents like 2 condoms, 2 cleansing napkins and a lubricant. I wondered if I was at Motel 6. No complimentary breakfast, highly expensive drinks and untidy bed. If you are single and want to save money go for it else please stay away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quiet, tucked away oasis near Rockefeller Center in Midtown NYC, The Shoreham Hotel offers a variety of 100% smoke-free, pet-friendly, well-appointed accommodations ranging from our standard rooms to specialty suite rooms with one King, one Queen, or two double beds with deluxe Belgian linens. Signature amenities include invigorating five-head hydro-massage showers available in select rooms, access to wireless Internet and rooms offer flat-screen LG TVs. Guest bathrooms are appointed with high-gloss white marble tile and fixtures, grey slate vanity tops and brushed stainless sinks with satin nickel fixtures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Shoreham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Shoreham Hotel New York City
- Shoreham New York City
- Shoreham Hotel New York City