My husband and I went to NYC for the first time for his 50th birthday and our 25th anniversary this past October 2013. The hotel was perfectly located, walking distance to everything we wanted. The room was smaller than what we expected but seeing that we were out of the room most of the day and only back in the evening for sleeping it wasn't bad at all. The service was excellent right from the moment we got there. The front desk staff were extremely pleasant and always willing to help or answer our questions. Hotel even surprised us with complimentary champagne and a card welcoming us to NYC and congratulating us on our 25th Anniversary.
I would definitely consider staying at the Shoreham again as it was perfectly located to all amenities and the staff made our stay very pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quiet, tucked away oasis near Rockefeller Center in Midtown NYC, The Shoreham Hotel offers a variety of 100% smoke-free, pet-friendly, well-appointed accommodations ranging from our standard rooms to specialty suite rooms with one King, one Queen, or two double beds with deluxe Belgian linens. Signature amenities include invigorating five-head hydro-massage showers available in select rooms, access to wireless Internet and rooms offer flat-screen LG TVs. Guest bathrooms are appointed with high-gloss white marble tile and fixtures, grey slate vanity tops and brushed stainless sinks with satin nickel fixtures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Shoreham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Shoreham Hotel New York City
- Shoreham New York City
- Shoreham Hotel New York City